We reserve the right to delay shipments if the weather conditions are not safe for shipping live fish.
All orders are quarantined for at least 4 days prior to shipping to ensure you receive healthy fish.
We ship all of our fish via Overnight Delivery using UPS and FedEx.
We do not make any money on shipping costs. You pay what UPS charges us! We still have one of the lowest shipping costs compared to other reputable online discus sellers.
Discus Food & Accessories = Free Shipping
LIVE FISH SHIPPING CHARGES
Eastern USA = $74.95
Central USA = $84.95
Western USA = $94.95
Gift Cards = Sent via Email
- Live Arrival Guarantee Terms and Conditions:
We ship all orders via UPS next day delivery. We will send you the UPS tracking number the evening before the fish will be delivered. The buyer must make arrangements to receive the delivery. We are not responsible for any fish loss due to the fact that no one was home when the fish were delivered.
In the event that any fish arrive dead you must email us a picture of the dead fish in the unopened bag within 1 hour of delivery. A refund will be issued for the dead fish. Refunds will not be issued once the bags have been opened. We do not send replacement orders unless the customer pays for the shipping again. We are not responsible for any dead fish as a result of shipping delays by the carrier or as a result of bad weather. UPS deliveries most orders on or before 11am next day. We are not responsible for any deliveries that get damaged during transit. If your fish arrive dead due to carrier delays, bad weather delays or due to mishandling by the carrier you must contact UPS and work it out with them directly. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Once you open the bags and release the fish into your aquarium we are no longer responsible. If you have any problems with your order you must email us immediately and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
If you are missing any fish in your order you must send us pictures of each fish that you received in the unopened bags within 1 hour of delivery. We will then issue you a refund for the missing fish. We will not send missing fish – we just refund them or add them to your next order if you prefer.
By placing an order on this website you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions above and you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age or older.
We take great pride in all of the fish we sell. Therefore we take extreme caution when packaging the fish for shipment.
Our fish packaging is a 10 Step Process:
1. Quarantine every order for at least 48 hours for observation to ensure that your fish are healthy and will get along together so you won’t have any issues.
2. We stop feeding the fish 24 hours before shipping to prevent the water in the shipping bags from becoming polluted during shipment.
3. We then place each fish in their own bag with aquarium water, water stabilizer and pure oxygen.
4. We then take a sturdy cardboard box.
5. Insert a foam insulated cooler inside the box.
6. Line the cooler with plastic and newspaper.
7. Insert heating or cooling packs if needed.
8. Insert the fish in the cooler.
9. Cover and seal the foam cooler.
10. Seal the cardboard box.